Credits by DOH
- To foster a culture of empowerment, providing opportunities for skill development, leadership training, mentoring and career advancement in the fields of nursing, midwifery & allied health.
- To promote evidence-based best practices, innovative technologies, and interdisciplinary collaborations to enhance the quality of patient care and improve patient outcomes.
- To explore and implement sustainable healthcare models that address environmental, social, and economic challenges, ensuring the long-term sustainability of healthcare services.
- To address the unique needs of maternal and child health, focusing on evidence-based interventions, pre-and-postnatal care, and fostering positive maternal and child health outcomes.
- To showcase novel educational approaches, simulation techniques, and digital technologies that enhance healthcare professionals’ learning experiences and knowledge acquisition.
- To emphasize the importance of mental health support for healthcare professionals, as well as implementing effective mental health interventions for patients and their families.
- To address policy and advocacy strategies that advance the recognition and contributions of nursing, midwifery, and allied healthcare professions at local, national, & international levels.
- To engage and empower young Emirati healthcare professionals, encouraging their active participation in shaping the future of nursing, midwifery, and allied healthcare.